ENDURANCE RUNNING COACHING
We specialise in endurance running coaching services for all ages. We develop individual, scientifically-based training plans that are tailored to your unique body traits, lifestyle, fitness level and goals. We also take account of any current health challenges you may have and your medical history.
We are different in our approach to training. We live, eat and breathe endurance sport. Over the years, we have tried and tested various methodologies and we know what works best. we have a proven track record with athletes that we have trained. Our coach is a qualified Sport Scientist who is both analytically and scientifically meticulous in his approach.
We use the Training Peaks software to develop programmes for our athletes and to monitor their fitness and progress to ensure that they are on track to achieve their goals. The coach is able to periodise the training program to the needs of each athlete. The coach records and analyses the data from every training session with an athlete and provides feedback.
To get the most out of your training, and with the aid of a heart rate monitor that has GPS capabilities (we highly recommended these to our clients), we are able also to:
- monitor training data, load, recovery rate, and update the programme on a weekly basis to accommodate any changes in these measures, or in response to illness or travel.
- ensure the correct amount of training in order for an athlete to peak at the right time for their event, reduce the risk of getting injured, etc.
- provide unlimited access to communicate with the coach.
- provide optional strength training programmes with exercise descriptions and videos
- provide optional access to virtual group and personal strength and core training sessions.
Our rate is R600 per month for online* coaching with a minimum commitment of at least three months.
*In light of COVID-19, we are only able to offer online coaching at the moment.